Sunday, August 23, 2015

Craftsmanship- Bhutan.

I have shown samples from Bhutan in he past- I place I miss- I hope the opportunities comes back again in the future. Anyway- visiting this carpenter workshop I met with a very skilled man. He was working on preserving an alter in one of the many temples or Dzongs. In Bhutan, you have the 13 arts - the students are often trained to be able to preserve and to keep up the traditional arts of Bhutan- It means working on the history, the monasteries as well as the different festivals that tae s place in Bhutan. 
Traditional wood craft by preserves the history sites in Bhutan.

#reportage #photography #photojournalism #nikonpro #bhutan #workshop #travel #d810 #nikon #documentary #3514g #august #explore #happy #himalaya #monastry #tigersnest #photographyworkshop #switzerland #paro

No comments: